Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is all set to lead the Sankranthi race as it is poised to hit the screens on the 13th amid unprecedented expectations. Today, a group of youngsters belonging to a community carried out a protest rally demanding the withdrawal of a poster released by the film’s unit.
Alleging that the poster shows their community in a bad light, these protestors submitted a request to the censor board officials and even filed a complaint with the Jeedimetla police to ensure that the posters are recalled and the said visual is not included in the final film.
Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is all set for the crucial censor scrutiny on Monday.
- Rajugadu censored, ready for release
- Star heroine to shake a leg with NTR?
- Tamanna’s special efforts for Sye Raa
- Chandrababu Naidu demands Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao
- Balakrishna announces NTR biopic’s release date