Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is all set to lead the Sankranthi race as it is poised to hit the screens on the 13th amid unprecedented expectations. Today, a group of youngsters belonging to a community carried out a protest rally demanding the withdrawal of a poster released by the film’s unit.
Alleging that the poster shows their community in a bad light, these protestors submitted a request to the censor board officials and even filed a complaint with the Jeedimetla police to ensure that the posters are recalled and the said visual is not included in the final film.
Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is all set for the crucial censor scrutiny on Monday.
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper