The film’s Hindi dialogues and lyrics are penned by well-known writer Manoj Muntashir. In his recent interview, Manoj revealed that he was neck deep busy writing for as many as 17 films when Rajamouli approached him with the offer.
“He is a sweetheart and the main reason why I have written the lyrics and script for the two Baahubali films,” said Manoj. However, Manoj told Rajamouli outright that he will not do a direct translation from Telugu and Rajamouli was more than happy to oblige.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film