The COVID second wave is disrupting the shooting and release schedules of several noted movies across India. However, hero Balakrishna’s much-awaited action drama, Akhanda, continues to progress at a brisk pace around Hyderabad.
Recently, Akhanda’s team had wrapped up a crucial schedule in the Vikarabad Forests. Director Boyapati Srinu had canned an intense action episode featuring Balayya and hero Srikanth in this schedule. And now, the unit has headed to a holiday resort in Moinabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Key scenes are being shot on Balayya and his leading lady Pragya Jaiswal in the ongoing schedule.
Malayalam actress Poorna plays a doctor in this Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.. Akhanda is slated for release on May 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s Laxman Sunny Singh opens up about his prep
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel