The COVID second wave is disrupting the shooting and release schedules of several noted movies across India. However, hero Balakrishna’s much-awaited action drama, Akhanda, continues to progress at a brisk pace around Hyderabad.
Recently, Akhanda’s team had wrapped up a crucial schedule in the Vikarabad Forests. Director Boyapati Srinu had canned an intense action episode featuring Balayya and hero Srikanth in this schedule. And now, the unit has headed to a holiday resort in Moinabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Key scenes are being shot on Balayya and his leading lady Pragya Jaiswal in the ongoing schedule.
Malayalam actress Poorna plays a doctor in this Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.. Akhanda is slated for release on May 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu