Tamil director Venkat Prabhu made his Telugu debut with the recently released Tamil-Telugu bilingual action thriller, Custody. The Naga Naga Chaitanya and Krithi Shetty-starrer has turned out to be one of the biggest disasters in both Chay and Venkat Prabhu’s careers.
However, despite delivering such a colossal dud, Venkat Prabhu still seems to be a hot favorite in the Tamil film industry. And, if the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles is anything to go by, Venkat Prabhu is the front-runner to direct leading Tamil hero Vijay’s highly-anticipated 68th project.
The buzz further has it that noted Tamil production house AGS entertainment will bankroll this crazy project that will go on floors in August. More details and an official announcement are awaited on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Rapo: Final schedule to commence in this city?
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food