Director Shankar is currently in the US to oversee the VFX work for his highly-anticipated sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0. The film’s teaser will be released at a grand event, which will be held tentatively in the third week of February in Hyderabad.
2.0 was supposed to release for Diwali, 2017. However, the delay in the VFX work had pushed the film’s release date to January 26, 2018. But even that date has passed and the makers hinted sometime back that the film will hit the screens in April, as a Tamil New Year treat.
Now, for the last few days, there have been several rumors that 2.0 may miss even the April deadline and make it to the cinemas only in late summer. Despite all these speculations and rumors of a possible postponement, Shankar is in no mood to compromise and is pushing the boundaries in post-production to offer a never before visual treat to audiences with his 450 crore magnum opus.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film