Despite political disturbances in Nizam area, collections of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ are phenomenal across almost all areas. The only area which has been less than phenomenal is Ceded, and collections may pick up over the weekend there.
The movie’s opening day share is said to be in the region of around Rs. 9 Crores, a record in itself. In Krishna, the movie’s second day share is expected to closely match its first day share of about Rs 66 lakhs. Screening is expected to resume completely in Nizam by today afternoon after Puri Jagan and Dil Raju offered to delete the scenes which offended TRS leaders.
With a never before seen release and huge craze for the movie, the Box Office performance of the movie is expected to be very strong. Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Danayya DVV is the producer.
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR