Akshay Kumar is just re-writing the rules of the game each passing day. He was the first actor in the country to shoot in Corona scare and was the only actor who donated above 20 crores to the government.
Akshay took things to another level as he booked a private jet for him and his crew to reach the shoot location in the UK for his film Bell Bottom. With one big schedule, he has gone ahead and wrapped up the film.
Akki being the part producer of Bell Bottom is now in plans to have a digital release of his film on a leading OTT platform. Talks are on and if Akki gets a good deal he will sell the film. His last film, Laxmi Bomb was a big flop on OTT but Akki is still not afraid to go online release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath getting a good release in the US
- Election effect -Karthi’s Sulthan to be postponed?
- Liger’s last schedule to be canned in Hyderabad
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – Gaali Sampath is more of an emotional thriller
- RRR- Alia to romance Charan in a special backdrop
- Poll : Which of these crazy remakes are you waiting for?