Released on August 9, Dil Raju’s latest family entertainer, Srinivasa Kalyanam, received mixed response from critics and movie lovers alike. However, the star producer is happy with the film’s steady run in the theaters across the twin Telugu States.
In a promotional interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Dil Raju said that he received overwhelmingly positive response when he screened Srinivasa Kalyanam to a select audience a day before the film’s release. “But surprisingly, audiences’ response was quite underwhelming on day one. I had a strong feeling that the film will gain family audiences’ patronage during the weekend and just as I thought, the film’s collection are steady now,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes