Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) released yesterday amid huge expectations. While Nani was looking to score a hat-trick, the film’s producer Dil Raju was aiming a double hat-trick with MCA as they end 2017.
Owing to this positive buzz and Nani-Sai Pallavi’s craze, MCA has packed a solid punch at the AP and Telangana box-offices on day one. As per the latest updates, MCA has collected a whopping 46.77 lakh share on its opening day in the Krishna district. This is more than double of what Nani’s previous hit, Nenu Local, collected (21 lakhs) on day one.
MCA opened to mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers. However, the film is poised to maintain its momentum over the weekend. On the other hand, MCA has grossed $303K from the US premieres. This is the career best opener in the US for Nani.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections