Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu released on Vinayaka Chavithi and received mixed reviews from critics and movie lovers, However, Akkineni fans in the twin Telugu States lapped up the movie and gave the highest ever openings in Chay’s career.
In its 4-day long weekend, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a worldwide share of Rs 15 crores (approx). This is undoubtedly a decent performance, considering the underwhelming response the film opened to. And with the crucial new week setting in, all eyes will be on the film’s box-office prospects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?