Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu released on Vinayaka Chavithi and received mixed reviews from critics and movie lovers, However, Akkineni fans in the twin Telugu States lapped up the movie and gave the highest ever openings in Chay’s career.
In its 4-day long weekend, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a worldwide share of Rs 15 crores (approx). This is undoubtedly a decent performance, considering the underwhelming response the film opened to. And with the crucial new week setting in, all eyes will be on the film’s box-office prospects.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Tamannaah, Kajal gear up for final stretch of ‘Queen’ remake
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch on Christmas weekend?
- Mr. Majnu’s audio songs to be released from tomorrow
- Mahanati makes it on top five in IMDB’s list