Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu released on Vinayaka Chavithi and received mixed reviews from critics and movie lovers, However, Akkineni fans in the twin Telugu States lapped up the movie and gave the highest ever openings in Chay’s career.
In its 4-day long weekend, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a worldwide share of Rs 15 crores (approx). This is undoubtedly a decent performance, considering the underwhelming response the film opened to. And with the crucial new week setting in, all eyes will be on the film’s box-office prospects.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow