Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu released on Vinayaka Chavithi and received mixed reviews from critics and movie lovers, However, Akkineni fans in the twin Telugu States lapped up the movie and gave the highest ever openings in Chay’s career.
In its 4-day long weekend, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a worldwide share of Rs 15 crores (approx). This is undoubtedly a decent performance, considering the underwhelming response the film opened to. And with the crucial new week setting in, all eyes will be on the film’s box-office prospects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?