Thugs Of Hindostan, the high-budget Bollywood period magnum opus starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh, released yesterday as a Diwali treat. Since this is the first time both Amitabh and Aamir shared screen space, the pre-release buzz was unprecedented.
Thugs Of Hindostan received mixed to poor reviews from critics across the country. However, this didn’t deter the film’s day one box-office collections, as TOH has set an all-time day 1 record by collecting nearly Rs 50 crore India nett, with nearly Rs 24 crores collected from the advance bookings itself.
Thugs Of Hindostan was made with a budget of over Rs 250 crores, and how the movie will fare at the box-offices worldwide over the weekend remains to be seen. Vijay Krishna Acharya has directed Thugs Of Hindostan and Aditya Chopra produced it under Yash Raj Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar