Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s much-awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, released yesterday. Much to everyone’s shock, the film received a mixed response from all quarters. But the poor reviews and underwhelming word of mouth didn’t impact the opening collections.
Vinaya Vidheya Rama has surprised trade circles by breaking several existing non-Baahubali 2 records in most of the prime centres in the twin Telugu states. Below are the film’s day one collections. Ceded and Nizam will be reported shortly.
East – Rs 2.05 Crs
West – Rs 1.83 Crs
Guntur – Rs 4.18 Crs (non-Baahubali 2 record)
Nellore – Rs 1.69 Crs (including full hires) (non-Baahubali 2 record)
Krishna – Rs 1.59 Crs
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu