Despite being the exam season, the makers reveal that the film has collected a total share of 5.7 crores in both the Telugu states. As the weekend has set in, the trade pundits reveal that it might collect even more. With these collections, it clearly proves that Tej’s popularity has risen for sure with the audience.
With not much competition, the film will attract the mass audience and let’s hope that it does well in the future
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC