Despite being the exam season, the makers reveal that the film has collected a total share of 5.7 crores in both the Telugu states. As the weekend has set in, the trade pundits reveal that it might collect even more. With these collections, it clearly proves that Tej’s popularity has risen for sure with the audience.
With not much competition, the film will attract the mass audience and let’s hope that it does well in the future
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years