Despite being the exam season, the makers reveal that the film has collected a total share of 5.7 crores in both the Telugu states. As the weekend has set in, the trade pundits reveal that it might collect even more. With these collections, it clearly proves that Tej’s popularity has risen for sure with the audience.
With not much competition, the film will attract the mass audience and let’s hope that it does well in the future
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das