National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan made her Tollywood debut with NTR biopic. Released in 2 parts, the biopic has turned out to be a colossal failure at the box-office. However, Vidya is not upset with the film’s fate.
In a latest interview, Vidya, who hails from Kerala, said that she is quite happy to have finally made her debut in the southern film industry after 15 long years since she began her acting career. Vidya also revealed that NTR’s close bond with his wife Basavatarakam, her persona and her fondness for her children had compelled her to play Basavatarakam’s role on-screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee