National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan made her Tollywood debut with NTR biopic. Released in 2 parts, the biopic has turned out to be a colossal failure at the box-office. However, Vidya is not upset with the film’s fate.
In a latest interview, Vidya, who hails from Kerala, said that she is quite happy to have finally made her debut in the southern film industry after 15 long years since she began her acting career. Vidya also revealed that NTR’s close bond with his wife Basavatarakam, her persona and her fondness for her children had compelled her to play Basavatarakam’s role on-screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?