Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth has flown to the US along with his family in a special chartered flight yesterday. As per the latest updates, Rajini, who underwent a kidney transplant in the US in 2016, has left for the same hospital for his health checkup and necessary treatment.
Incidentally, there has been an international travel ban under effect in India due to the COVID second wave. Also, several countries, including the USA, have put India under a high-risk category. And Rajini has managed to get special permission from the concerned government authorities for his emergency travel.
Rajini fell ill while shooting for Annaatthe in Hyderabad last December. The Thalaivar even announced his exit from active politics due to his health condition. However, he made a quick recovery and resumed shooting until the pandemic brought the film shootings to a sudden halt.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA