By now, everyone knows that star heroine, Sridevi has passed away earlier today in Dubai because of a massive heart attack. The latest we hear is that Sridevi fainted all of a sudden in the bathtub in her bathroom at around 11 pm.
She was rushed to the famous Rashid hospital in Dubai where she was pronounced dead. Sridevi was in Dubai to attend the wedding of her family member Mohit Marwah who is also an actor.
Reports reveal that Sridevi decided to extend her stay along with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi. Incidentally, Sridevi’s elder daughter, Janhvi couldn’t be a part of the wedding as she was busy shooting for he debut film Dhadak.
Speaking of Sridevi’s death, her brother in law and actor Sanjay Kapoor said that she never had any heart ailment and has been living an hale and healthy life for a long time now.
A private flight has left to Dubai already and will bring back the dead body to India around 11 pm tonight. The funeral will happen tomorrow morning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages