Now that the mortal remains of Sridevi are on their way to India, the Kapoor family is ready for a tearful adieu to the legendary actress. The latest update from Mumbai reveals that the condolence meeting is slated to be held on February 28th at the Celebrations Club at Garden No. 5, Lokhandwala Complex in Mumbai from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
After the condolence and prayer meet, only the close-knit family of the actress will be left with the mortal remains of actress for an hour for a special puja.
Post this, the funeral and last rites will be held at Vile Parle Seva Samaj in a grand manner after 2 PM. Sridevi passed away in Dubai due to accidental drowning in the bathtub of her hotel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser