After bagging two back to back debacles with Lingaa and Vikramasimha, superstar Rajinikanth is taking some gap before moving on to his next project. As announced earlier, young filmmaker Ranjith Pa will direct Rajinikanth in his next. An official announcement regarding this project was made today and the names of the technicians were also announced.
The regular shooting will kick start from August and a major portion of this flick will be shot in Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Few important scenes will be canned in Chennai also.
Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Anbu and Arive will compose the stunt sequences for this flick and Murali will handle the cinematography. Kailaipuli S Thanu will bankroll this project under his Kalaipuli Films International banner.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”