After bagging two back to back debacles with Lingaa and Vikramasimha, superstar Rajinikanth is taking some gap before moving on to his next project. As announced earlier, young filmmaker Ranjith Pa will direct Rajinikanth in his next. An official announcement regarding this project was made today and the names of the technicians were also announced.
The regular shooting will kick start from August and a major portion of this flick will be shot in Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Few important scenes will be canned in Chennai also.
Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Anbu and Arive will compose the stunt sequences for this flick and Murali will handle the cinematography. Kailaipuli S Thanu will bankroll this project under his Kalaipuli Films International banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi