With the release date nearing soon, the pre-release business of Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is also getting closed at some very good amounts. The latest news is that the Krishna rights of the film have been sold for 4.5 crores.
This is the career best price for any Pawan movie in the Krishna region. Directed by Dolly, Katamarayudu is a family drama where Pawan plays an elder sibling to four brothers.
The makers are expecting some very good numbers for this film as it has some very emotional family boding. Shruthi Haasan is the female lead in this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das