With the release date nearing soon, the pre-release business of Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is also getting closed at some very good amounts. The latest news is that the Krishna rights of the film have been sold for 4.5 crores.
This is the career best price for any Pawan movie in the Krishna region. Directed by Dolly, Katamarayudu is a family drama where Pawan plays an elder sibling to four brothers.
The makers are expecting some very good numbers for this film as it has some very emotional family boding. Shruthi Haasan is the female lead in this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow