Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, RRR, has entered the last leg of its production. The film’s final schedule will take place in Ukraine. Apparently, a massive song will be shot on NTR, Charan and Alia Bhatt during the upcoming schedule.
Already, RRR’s team has left for Georgia, from where it will land in Ukraine. And on August 1st, Tarak, Charan and Alia will be flying to Ukraine from Hyderabad and Mumbai respectively. The shooting will commence from August 2nd and it will last till August second week. With this schedule, the entire shoot will be wrapped up except for a minor patchwork which will be held in Hyderabad.
Also starring Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, Olivia Morris, Samuthirakani, Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody in crucial roles, RRR is being produced by DVV Danayya with a whopping Rs 450 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?