It’s well known that Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be portraying the role of Lankesh – The Demon King in Prabhas’ Adipurush. As the name suggests, Saif’s role is modelled after Ravana from the Indian epic Ramayana.
Saif has already begun shooting for his part. The latest schedule is currently underway at the popular beach tourist spot Madh Island located on the outskirts of Mumbai. Apparently, Saif will be seen sporting a long black tikka on his forehead and a crazy new haircut to bring out the evil in Ravan’s character.
On the other hand, Prabhas plays Lord Rama and Kriti Sanon will be seen as goddess Sita, while Sunny Singh is the Laxman in this Om Raut magnum opus. Adipurush marks Prabhas’ straight Bollywood debut. The film is slated for release on August 11 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film