Sye Raa released during the crunch festival of Dussehra time and is making merry at the box office. The film has crossed the 83 crore share mark today in AP and TG.
As it was a festival day today, the occupancy in both the Telugu states has been quite good since morning onwards.
So, the trade is expecting some good numbers today as well. The film will be tested from tomorrow when the normal weekdays start.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers
- Ilaiyaraaja gets emotional with the sudden demise of his associate
- Butta Bomma achieves a massive feat globally
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Pawan Kalyan calls for a hunger protest
- Upset fans eagerly waiting for update on Prabhas20’s first look