Deva Das was one of most awaited multi-starrers in the recent times. The film which released on the 27th of this month is doing well in all its areas of release. The latest we hear is that the film has made $386,058 to date in the US.
With the weekend on now in the US, the fun entertainer is slated to make some more money at the box office. Deva Das is also getting tough competition from Nawab which has also released in both Tamil and Telugu.
The collections of the film from the next two days will be watched closely as the film is sold for over 35 crores to the distributors. Sriram Aditya directs this film which has Rashmika as the female lead.
- Competition intensifies between Petta and Viswasam
- Will KGF live up to all its hype?
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi