The trailer was launched on November 22, a day ahead of Naga Chaitanya’s birthday and almost immediately, it became a trending topic on Twitter. Deva Katta, in particular, was quite happy with the response and thanked the audience for their support. Powerful dialogues and Naga Chaitanya’s action packed avatar came as a big surprise for movie lovers. Although the film’s release has been delayed for a long time, the trailer has once again increased the expectations on the film.
The film is set in the backdrop of automobile industry and Naga Chaitanya is playing the role of an angry young man who decides to clean up the system. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Srikanth Naroj is the cinematographer. Atchi Reddy has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day
- Details of Varun Tej’s next
- Star director ready with his new script for Mahesh
- Sye Raa’s overseas rights fetch a solid amount