Talking about why he opted for this genre, Deva Katta tweeted, “I broke away fem Prasthanam because it didn’t make enough money in theatres. but lived with ppl as time grew. ANS is pitched up with heart.so the best way break away public hangover on ur previous film is to break away from the genre itself”.
Further, the length of the movie has been trimmed and talking about it the director said, “The remaining 2 songs ‘mancheli’ & ‘item’ song r having terrific timing on d adjstd graph. sayin aftr readin full house crowd in sriramulu”.
Lets hope this movie will get him the recognition he deserves
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film