Deva Katta is a talented director but he is not making impressive films in the recent past. So, he has pinned all the hopes on his new film with Sai Tej.
His best work to date is Prasthanam which Katta made in Bollywood but the film flopped badly. When asked about the same in an interview, he said that the film was supposed to go on floors eight years back bust as Sanjay Dutt went to jail, the film was delayed.
He also adds that by the time it came out, the sensibilities changed and Sanjay Dutt was not that popular. Also, the film was not at all packaged well during promotions and could not reach the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next