Deva Katta is a talented director but he is not making impressive films in the recent past. So, he has pinned all the hopes on his new film with Sai Tej.
His best work to date is Prasthanam which Katta made in Bollywood but the film flopped badly. When asked about the same in an interview, he said that the film was supposed to go on floors eight years back bust as Sanjay Dutt went to jail, the film was delayed.
He also adds that by the time it came out, the sensibilities changed and Sanjay Dutt was not that popular. Also, the film was not at all packaged well during promotions and could not reach the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?
- Is Janhvi Kapoor dating this handsome man?
- Date locked for the Bollywood biggie’s trailer launch
- Sandalwood’s blockbuster to release in Japan soon