Some time back, we had revealed that talented director, Deva Katta will be remaking his hit Telugu film Prasthanam in Hindi and Sanjay Dutt will be playing the lead role.
The latest we hear is that the film will go on floors on the first of June in Mumbai. Ali Faizal and Amyra Dastur play other leads in this film which will have Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Sai Kumar.
Sanjay Dutt himself will produce this film on his home banner. This is a huge moment for Deva Katta as Prasthanam was his biggest hit in his career and would make a superb remake in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup