Some time back, we had revealed that talented director, Deva Katta will be remaking his hit Telugu film Prasthanam in Hindi and Sanjay Dutt will be playing the lead role.
The latest we hear is that the film will go on floors on the first of June in Mumbai. Ali Faizal and Amyra Dastur play other leads in this film which will have Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Sai Kumar.
Sanjay Dutt himself will produce this film on his home banner. This is a huge moment for Deva Katta as Prasthanam was his biggest hit in his career and would make a superb remake in Hindi.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut