Nagarjuna and Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas, released yesterday and received a positive response from fans. The humor factor and Nag-Nani’s bromance have worked out well. The film opened to some record collections in both Nag and Nani’s careers.
According to the latest trade updates, Devadas collected a share of Rs 32 lakhs in the Krishna region. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 52 lakh share in Guntur district. The film is estimated to have collected nearly Rs 5 crore share in the twin Telugu states and around Rs 7 crore worldwide share. Stay tuned for more updates on Devadas’ daily box-office collections.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR