Devadas, the much-talked-about multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, had a flying start at the box-offices worldwide yesterday. Although the film released on a working day, the positive reviews and good word of mouth ensured that the film registered record collections in both the actors’ careers.
On its opening day, Devadas collected Rs 4.67 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Including the US, Karnataka and Rest of India, the film collected Rs 6.57 crore share. The long weekend looks quite promising with most of the centres registering housefulls.
Below are Devadas’ day 1 areawise collections:
|Nizam||Rs 1.68 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.73 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.19 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.52 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.32 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.26 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.39 Cr|
|UA||Rs 0.58 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 0.28 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.42 Cr|
|USA||Rs 1.20 Cr|
|Total AP and Telangana Day 1 share||Rs 4.67 Crs|
|Total Worldwide Day 1 share||Rs 6.57 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?