Devadas, the much-talked-about multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, had a flying start at the box-offices worldwide yesterday. Although the film released on a working day, the positive reviews and good word of mouth ensured that the film registered record collections in both the actors’ careers.
On its opening day, Devadas collected Rs 4.67 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Including the US, Karnataka and Rest of India, the film collected Rs 6.57 crore share. The long weekend looks quite promising with most of the centres registering housefulls.
Below are Devadas’ day 1 areawise collections:
|Nizam||Rs 1.68 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.73 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.19 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.52 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.32 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.26 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.39 Cr|
|UA||Rs 0.58 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 0.28 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.42 Cr|
|USA||Rs 1.20 Cr|
|Total AP and Telangana Day 1 share||Rs 4.67 Crs|
|Total Worldwide Day 1 share||Rs 6.57 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows