Young Tollywood director Sriram Adittya and his wife Priyanka turned proud parents to a baby boy this morning. The director took to Twitter earlier today and revealed the good news by posting an adorable poster. “Our little one arrives.. Adventure begins,” the poster reads, as it features a naughty little Superman.
Sriram Adittya made his directorial debut with Sudheer Babu’s successful crime comedy, Bhale Manchi Roju, in 2015. He went on to direct two multi-starrers, Shamantakamani and Devadas, and is currently working on Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut movie. We at 123telugu.com extend our hearty congratulations to the proud parents.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Pakka Commercial – Routine but Passable
- Review : Shikaaru – Only for comedy
- Review : Enugu – Passable action drama
- Review : Rocketry : The Nambi Effect – Honest Attempt
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama