Bollywood starlet Akanksha Singh had made an impressive debut with Malli Raava a couple of years ago. She followed it up with Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas, last year. The actress is making her Sandalwood debut with Sudeep’s highly-anticipated boxing drama, Pilwaan.
Now, Akanksha has signed yet another sports drama, a bilingual film which will be made in Telugu and Tamil. This as-yet-untitled film will feature Aadhi Pinisetty as the main lead. Akanksha plays a sportswoman in the movie, while Aadhi plays an athlete.
Debutant Prithvi Aditya will direct this movie which will go on floors in the second week of June. Big Print Pictures banner will produce this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home