Devadas, the multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has performed quite well over the four-day long opening weekend. Released on September 27, the film collected approximately Rs 16.50 share worldwide within four days.
With a steady Monday and October 2nd being a national holiday, Devadas is eyeing a solid first week collection. However, the film needs to step up its game and collect huge in the coming days, as Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA is going to hit theaters on October 5.
Here’s Devadas’ 4-day areawise worldwide collections (shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.50 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.95 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.43 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.14 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.92 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.85 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 1.57 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 1.88 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 1.75 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.87 Cr|
|Total day 1 AP & TG Collections||Rs 12.00 Cr|
|Total 4-day worldwide collections||Rs 16.50 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date