Devadas, the multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has performed quite well over the four-day long opening weekend. Released on September 27, the film collected approximately Rs 16.50 share worldwide within four days.
With a steady Monday and October 2nd being a national holiday, Devadas is eyeing a solid first week collection. However, the film needs to step up its game and collect huge in the coming days, as Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA is going to hit theaters on October 5.
Here’s Devadas’ 4-day areawise worldwide collections (shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.50 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.95 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.43 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.14 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.92 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.85 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 1.57 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 1.88 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 1.75 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.87 Cr|
|Total day 1 AP & TG Collections||Rs 12.00 Cr|
|Total 4-day worldwide collections||Rs 16.50 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?