Devadas, the multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has performed quite well over the four-day long opening weekend. Released on September 27, the film collected approximately Rs 16.50 share worldwide within four days.
With a steady Monday and October 2nd being a national holiday, Devadas is eyeing a solid first week collection. However, the film needs to step up its game and collect huge in the coming days, as Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA is going to hit theaters on October 5.
Here’s Devadas’ 4-day areawise worldwide collections (shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.50 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.95 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.43 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.14 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.92 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.85 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 1.57 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 1.88 Cr|
|Karnataka||Rs 1.75 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 0.87 Cr|
|Total day 1 AP & TG Collections||Rs 12.00 Cr|
|Total 4-day worldwide collections||Rs 16.50 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?