Hero Vijay Deverakonda had launched his production house King of the Hill a couple of years ago and produced the youthful entertainer, Meeku Maathrame Cheptha. On the other hand, Vijay’s bright Anand Deverakonda made his acting debut with Dorasani last year and is currently working on Middle-class Melodies.
As per the latest buzz, both the Deverakonda brothers will be teaming up with each other for a project. Apparently, Vijay will be producing a web-series featuring Anand in the lead role. The shooting will kick-start soon after the pandemic subsides. More details about the project and an official announcement are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood