Music maestro Ilayaraja is held in high esteem by everyone connected to the film industry and if you happen to be a music director, that adulation is bound to be more intense. Now Devi Sri Prasad happens to be an ardent fan of Ilayaraja and he is a very happy person today. The reason for that? A gesture from Ilayaraja.
Let us see what happened. Devi Sri Prasad attended the audio launch of ‘Maranthen Mannithen’ (Tamil version of Gundello Godaari) and while Ilayaraja was performing on stage, he suddenly called out to Devi Sri to join him in the act. A thrilled DSP was only too happy to oblige. “Culdnt believe what hpnd there.. Raja sir was singin on stage n suddenly he called me n asked me to sing along..!! Greatet feeling Everr..!!” , tweeted DSP.
Performing on stage with your idol is an experience that is bound to be exciting.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states