Music maestro Ilayaraja is held in high esteem by everyone connected to the film industry and if you happen to be a music director, that adulation is bound to be more intense. Now Devi Sri Prasad happens to be an ardent fan of Ilayaraja and he is a very happy person today. The reason for that? A gesture from Ilayaraja.
Let us see what happened. Devi Sri Prasad attended the audio launch of ‘Maranthen Mannithen’ (Tamil version of Gundello Godaari) and while Ilayaraja was performing on stage, he suddenly called out to Devi Sri to join him in the act. A thrilled DSP was only too happy to oblige. “Culdnt believe what hpnd there.. Raja sir was singin on stage n suddenly he called me n asked me to sing along..!! Greatet feeling Everr..!!” , tweeted DSP.
Performing on stage with your idol is an experience that is bound to be exciting.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry