Devi Sri Prasad who scored a musical blockbuster with Uppena earlier this year has reportedly bagged a Bollywood biggie.
As per reports, Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in to compose two songs for Ranveer Singh’s upcoming film Cirkus which is being directed by Rohit Shetty.
Devi has already completed composing the songs. While one is a peppy dance number, the other is a melody. The team is confident that both of DSP’s songs will be chartbusters.
Cirkus is billed to be an out and out commercial entertainer. It stars Ranveer Singh, Varun Sharma, Pooja Hegde, and Jacqueline Fernandez. The film is in final leg of shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here
- Ponniyin Selvan’s day one collection in Nizam is here