Nandamuri Balakrishna is all set to begin work on a new film. The project will be directed by Boyapati Srinu and 14 Reels Entertainment Banner will produce it. There has been some ambiguity among fans over the choice of music director. Devi Sri Prasad’s name was heard in film circles, but there was no official announcement from the production team. Putting an end to the suspense, Devi Sri Prasad turned up at the film’s muhurtam ceremony today.
Balakrishna’s films usually have mass songs and rustic beats. It will be interesting to see what kind of music DSP will come up with for this movie. The muhurtam ceremony was conducted in a grand manner, amidst a huge number of fans.
The muhurtham dialogue of the film goes like this “Kondaru aasinchadanike pudataru…Kondaru Sasinchatanike Pudataru”.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas