After denying the rumour mills that he will be making his debut in Tollywood, star music director, Devi Sri Prasad has finally decided to don the grease paint. According to the latest update, DSP’s close friend and star director, Sukumar will be launching the musician in his upcoming film.
Interesting aspect is that the film will be produced by Dil Raju. Ratnavelu will be handling the camera and other details of the film will be revealed soon. This news has created a huge buzz as the fans and well wishers of Devi always wanted him to become a star hero.
It is yet unknown whether Devi will be composing tunes for this film or not. Well, with Devi’s talent and sharp looks, he will surely give star heroes a run for their money. On this occasion, we wish Devi the best of luck for his debut film.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser