Devi Sri Prasad, one of the most happening music composers down south, is thrilled with his latest association. The hotshot composer has now teamed up with legendary Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu for the first time in his 15 year old career. The duo started working on Vijay’s ‘Puli’ and Vairamuthu will pen all the six songs in the album.
Yesterday, DSP met Vairamuthu and presented him flower bouquets and expressed his happiness on joining hands with him. Vairamuthu is a six time national award winner and a Padma Bhushan awardee. The literary genius wrote some of the most iconic Tamil film songs and is a highly regarded poet in Tamil Nadu.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film