‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is very happy with the reception his film ‘Dhamarukam’ is getting at the Box Office. However, he has expressed his concern about the rampant piracy problem facing the movie. “Dhamarukam pirated CD’s and DVD’s are being sold like vegetables in a market. This needs to be tackled and my fans are doing a good job. Please report any links to email@example.com ..”, he said.
A success meet was held today in Hyderabad and the event was attended by Nagarjuna, Anushka, director Srinivas Reddy, cinematographer Chota K Naidu and others. Everyone present expressed their happiness about the movie.
Piracy is a severe problem that needs to be tackled folks and it is unfortunate that a big budget film like Dhamarukam is facing this issue so early. So you now know where to send your emails if you come across a pirated copy of the movie. Kill Piracy. Save Films.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director