We have some interesting news about Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhammu’ for you folks. We just met director Boyapati Sreenu at Prasad Labs, where the final post production activities are going on, and he has confirmed that the movie will be heading for censor certification tomorrow. Apart from that, he has also stated that 3 superb new trailers will be coming out in phases beginning from the 20 th of this month. Some new hoardings and posters are also expected to come out in the next few days.
Dhammu is going to hit the screens on April 27th and the movie has Trisha and Kartheeka opposite NTR. Powerful action sequences and high voltage emotional drama will be the major attractions for the movie, says director Boyapati. We will bring you more updates as and when they are available folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly