Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhammu’ is doing steady business in most territories and trade analysts are waiting to see if the collections remain steady in the second week as well. This will be a key indicator for the long term business of the film. As of now, the movie is poised to be a decent grosser, but it is not yet clear whether it can bring in big money for the distributors. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Alexander Vallabha is the producer. Music has been scored by Keeravani.
‘Dhammu’ has released in a big way last weekend and the massive release is aiding collections. The absence of a decent bid budget release this Friday could also work in Dhammu’s favour.
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Geetha Govindam’s 1st weekend collections: Vijay’s career best in 5 days