Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhamu’ has completed its censor formalities and the movie has received an A certificate from the censor board. High dose of violence and some powerful dialogues have been cited as the reason for the certification. For U/A, the board asked for too many cuts and this was not acceptable to the production team.
The movie is now all set to hit the screens on April 27th and the film will see a massive release to cash in on the positive buzz surrounding the project. Trisha and Kartheeka will be seen as the female leads and Keeravani has scored the music.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims