Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhamu’ has completed its censor formalities and the movie has received an A certificate from the censor board. High dose of violence and some powerful dialogues have been cited as the reason for the certification. For U/A, the board asked for too many cuts and this was not acceptable to the production team.
The movie is now all set to hit the screens on April 27th and the film will see a massive release to cash in on the positive buzz surrounding the project. Trisha and Kartheeka will be seen as the female leads and Keeravani has scored the music.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor