Young Tiger NTR’s mass action entertainer ‘Dhammu’ will reportedly be censored either on the 20th or the 21st of this month, as per the latest news available to us. As reported by us yesterday, the DI work is currently going on and the first copy should be out in a day or two. The movie is in the last stages of post production and will hit the screens on April 27th with a massive release. Boyapati Sreenu is the director and he is keen to repeat the success of his last movie ‘Simha’.
Keeravani’s background score is expected to be another highlight for the film and his music has already become very popular. Trisha and Kartheeka play the female leads in this movie and veteran actress Bhanupriya is playing the role of NTR’s mother. Alexander Vallabha is the producer of this movie and K.S.Rama Rao is presenting the film on Creative Commercials banner.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next