Both VIP 2 and Ajith’s Vivekam opened to some disappointing reviews all over the two Telugu states. Both the films did not match up to the audience expectations and the collections were quite dull.
But when you compare both the films, VIP 2 has done a bit better than Vivekam. The collections of VIP 2 in areas like Krishna are 24.5 lakhs where as Vivekam managed only 22 lakhs to date.
Same is the case in other regions as Dhanush, is a far more familiar and famous name in Telugu than Ajith. Meanwhile, Vivegam is doing solid business in Tamil Nadu as it has already crossed the 100 crore mark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy