Both VIP 2 and Ajith’s Vivekam opened to some disappointing reviews all over the two Telugu states. Both the films did not match up to the audience expectations and the collections were quite dull.
But when you compare both the films, VIP 2 has done a bit better than Vivekam. The collections of VIP 2 in areas like Krishna are 24.5 lakhs where as Vivekam managed only 22 lakhs to date.
Same is the case in other regions as Dhanush, is a far more familiar and famous name in Telugu than Ajith. Meanwhile, Vivegam is doing solid business in Tamil Nadu as it has already crossed the 100 crore mark.
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel
- Maharshi fourth single-All eyes on DSP now
- Chiranjeevi donates money to Hyderabad firefighter
- Telugu actor confirms his breakup through Instagram
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?