Both VIP 2 and Ajith’s Vivekam opened to some disappointing reviews all over the two Telugu states. Both the films did not match up to the audience expectations and the collections were quite dull.
But when you compare both the films, VIP 2 has done a bit better than Vivekam. The collections of VIP 2 in areas like Krishna are 24.5 lakhs where as Vivekam managed only 22 lakhs to date.
Same is the case in other regions as Dhanush, is a far more familiar and famous name in Telugu than Ajith. Meanwhile, Vivegam is doing solid business in Tamil Nadu as it has already crossed the 100 crore mark.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy