Tamil star Dhanush’s forthcoming flick, Maari 2, is confirmed for a December release. The film is a sequel to the 2015 action comedy, Maari, and has Sai Pallavi as the female lead.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Dhanush has confirmed his next film with director Mari Selvaraj, who recently delivered a super hit in the form of Pariyerum Perumal. Senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will be bankrolling this film under his V Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh