Talented Tamil actor Dhanush has confirmed his next project in the direction of Durai Senthilkumar. He will be seen in a dual role for the first time in his career through this film. The regular shooting of the film will kick start in October. It will be bankrolled by Grass Roots Film Company and Escape Artists Motion Pictures.
Actress Shamili, younger sister of Shalini, has been roped in as one of the female leads for the film. She will be making her comeback to Tamil cinema after 15 years. She was last seen in a Tamil cinema way back in the year 2000 and her last screen appearance was in Siddharth’s Oy which released in 2009.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu