After hearing their petition, the court ordered Dhanush to appear before the court. Now, the latest news is that Dhanush moved to a Madras high court bench seeking the court to quash the case completely.
In their petition, the couple had demanded a monthly amount of 65000 from Dhanush so that they can meet their daily expenses.After hearing both the parties, the judge has postponed the case to February 8th.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress