After hearing their petition, the court ordered Dhanush to appear before the court. Now, the latest news is that Dhanush moved to a Madras high court bench seeking the court to quash the case completely.
In their petition, the couple had demanded a monthly amount of 65000 from Dhanush so that they can meet their daily expenses.After hearing both the parties, the judge has postponed the case to February 8th.
Articles that might interest you:
- am Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?