After hearing their petition, the court ordered Dhanush to appear before the court. Now, the latest news is that Dhanush moved to a Madras high court bench seeking the court to quash the case completely.
In their petition, the couple had demanded a monthly amount of 65000 from Dhanush so that they can meet their daily expenses.After hearing both the parties, the judge has postponed the case to February 8th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly