Some time back, the Chennai court appointed two senior doctors to find out that whether superstar Dhanush had the said identification marks as reported by a Madurai couple claiming that Dhanush was their son.
Yesterday evening, Dhanush got a huge relief from the doctors who examined the star cleared that there were no identification marks found on his body. This news has clearly made Dhanush and his family happy as they have been going through a stress of dealing with the couple who dragged them to court.
A few months back, an old couple called R Kathiresan and his wife Meenakshi filed a case in the Chennai court claiming Dhanush as their son and demanded compensation from the star to take care of themselves.
Now, with this revelation, things will be quite happy and clear for the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?