Some time back, the Chennai court appointed two senior doctors to find out that whether superstar Dhanush had the said identification marks as reported by a Madurai couple claiming that Dhanush was their son.
Yesterday evening, Dhanush got a huge relief from the doctors who examined the star cleared that there were no identification marks found on his body. This news has clearly made Dhanush and his family happy as they have been going through a stress of dealing with the couple who dragged them to court.
A few months back, an old couple called R Kathiresan and his wife Meenakshi filed a case in the Chennai court claiming Dhanush as their son and demanded compensation from the star to take care of themselves.
Now, with this revelation, things will be quite happy and clear for the star hero.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon