Kollywood star Dhanush, who recently wrapped up shooting for the Netflix film, The Gray Man, under Russo Brothers’ direction, today landed in Hyderabad to resume shooting for his 43rd film. On this occasion, Dhanush met with director Sekhar Kammula and Narayan Das K Narang, Sunil Narang Bharat Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao, the producers of his recently announced pan-India film.
The Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula film is touted as a light-hearted entertainer with a universal appeal. The makers are in talks with some big names of various languages and a top-notch technical team which will be announced very soon. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start later this year. Sonali Narang is presenting the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa