National award-winning Tamil star Dhanush produced his father-in-law Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kaala recently. The film may not have set cash registers ringing as expected, but it collected decent shares at the box-offices worldwide.
And now, Dhanush reportedly made a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights. The latest buzz is that Dhanush had sold Kaala’s satellite rights to popular GEC network Star Network for a whopping Rs 63 crores. This stunning deal includes the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions.
Kaala was directed by Pa Ranjith, who is known for his hard-hitting political dramas. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Easwari Rao, Pankaj Tripathi play important roles in the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake