National award-winning Tamil star Dhanush produced his father-in-law Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kaala recently. The film may not have set cash registers ringing as expected, but it collected decent shares at the box-offices worldwide.
And now, Dhanush reportedly made a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights. The latest buzz is that Dhanush had sold Kaala’s satellite rights to popular GEC network Star Network for a whopping Rs 63 crores. This stunning deal includes the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions.
Kaala was directed by Pa Ranjith, who is known for his hard-hitting political dramas. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Easwari Rao, Pankaj Tripathi play important roles in the movie.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun